Yeahh, it's Fadil here. No more xiaocutiex whatever bull.
Okay firstly, I've changed the blogskin. Hope you guys like it.
iT's b3r pr3TayEE cAnxs? (I should slap myself for that.)
Now there's no Page Element thing, so adding elements won't be that easy now.
Okay, I've updated the Links, I basicly just copied it from the old list.
If you want to be linked, leave your Name and URL under then tagboard, I'll try to work on it right away.
Secondly, Melacca Camp photos. Please send all the group/class photos you have to me via MSN!
Add me up at khairinfad@hotmail.com .
It's like the best 3 days of my entire life and all we have now are missing photos.
I freaking miss Malacca Camp for countless reasons.
Third, new Chatbox. Yeah, as usual I know this wouldn't work but don't spam okay.
Try to post all your blabbings in one post before you press enter.
This is not Yahoo, MSN, AOL, AIM, RCQ, FAD(lol) or whatever.
I guess that's all guys. Oh wait. Leon, sorry for editing your game post.
2 reasons, it looked kinda f-ed in the blog and the music is killing me.
Sorry for that! I swear I have nothing against you brahh!! Hahaha.
I dunno if this will make it up for you but I went the extra mile and pasted the URL down there. Lol.
Oh yeah, don't use this as a personal blog okay. Create your own and we will link you!
Okay, that's all. Send me the photos quick and it might add life to this blog.
Try to update the blog about confirmed outings or excursion shit. Discussions are strictly on forum only.
That's all for now guys.
Toooooodles! (I should slap myself again for that.)
Oh yes! Wanna hear a song on the blog? Request it to me on MSN!
I'll try my very best to get it for you.
Those songs there are already there are my songs. I tried to choose those that are less irritating if you get what I mean.
♥ iflookscouldkill
0 comments:
Post a Comment