Hey couch potatoes , Evan here
Here's the deal, the Z2H guys are participating in some Christmas event at Buona Vista so for those of you who are rotting at home, there's a opportunity to go out for a valid reason with friends.
We won't be the only ones though, there are other participants so we won't be the only thing you'll watch if you go for the Christmas celebration.
This time you won't need tickets (I think) so anyone's free to come as and when you wish, no need to go telling me if you're coming.
(though it'll be nice if you did, you can sms me at 96476261 , don't expect a reply tho, my phone's busted)
Unfortunately I only know it's on the 20th of december at somewhere in Buona Vista (paiseh) at the movement.
Will update when I do know more.
0 comments:
Post a Comment