Mr Seet Tiat Hee
The Office at Level One Outside the Hellhole Where the DM resides
Dear, (Insert Dood's name here)
Dope...How the hell are you supposed to work this shizzaz shit? Anywayz I have been visiting this . . . blog and I am very shocked to see ur apparent lack of class spirit. Therefore, I will not hesitate to TEAR THIS S##T RIDDEN BLOG DOWN . Wait... I mean , all the people's names on the 'board that has so many links' will get detention until they turn 300, or at least when they lie down in that crummy hell hole box.
Anyway, the reason for my entry is to show you all a shocking discovery of something that I discovered while going to school . 

You can see from this picture that it is some student called 'Fadil' who was controlling the guy in red tights whilst the person responsible for controlling the one in WHITE tights was apparently called 'Darren'. The black robo-guy is some dood called 'Perky' and it appears that they were fighting. Apparently, 'Perky' was being slammed repeatedly in the nuts but he was ... er.... unfazed. Therefore , Anyone who spots these people again should report directly to the Office on the First Level Outside the Hellhole Where the DM resides. Thank you.
Btw, can you please send me a video of 'Matin' getting taupigged as I am very interested in seeing how this mating ritual is conducted.
Your Awesomeness,
Mr Seet
0 comments:
Post a Comment