Remember Evan and I are going to revive the forum? Yeah man, there's progress, approximately 50% done. Here's what we did:
- We disabled all moderators. No more "forum hierarchy" kind of thing.
- All posts except those in "The Site", "The Members" and "Please Read This" are moved to a new board called "Rewind. Re-Read. Relive." Cool eh? If somehow you miss all the fun times we had at the forum in the past, check out the new board. Sure to make you feel nostalgic.
- Forum theme changed. I'm not sure if you guys can see it, but if you all can't then change it in the forum. The new theme is orangy.
Next step... We're going to create new boards. Anybody have any idea what boards to create, let's say "School Life"? I know I made them in the past, but we're starting afresh.
And also, we need a new logo. Probably Fadil and I can make it, but like usual, you can submit yours too.
Now, just a preview of the forum at the moment... (Click on the link to enlarge it)
http://img377.imageshack.us/my.php?image=forumnb9.jpg
Visit it now! Don't wait!
0 comments:
Post a Comment