No joke. Serious! By the way it's Darren here.
You see, the other day, Charmaine wanted to reset her password for the forum. Then at the same time she suggested we revive the forum, as this is our last year together as 2C, so instead of having just the blog alone, we could use the forum to "further-communicate" in the future.
Anyway here's how I and Evan(he's an admin remember?) are going to revive it:
- No more moderators. It's a waste of time. I suppose we're all old enough to know what to do and what not to do on the net, righttt?
- We're deleting some useless boards. Oh come on, "Gaming?" 0 posts. Wow.
- Change the forum theme. The front page alone is enough for me to close the window.
- Wipe out all posts, all topics. Start from scratch again.
More details next time... Now we're trying to delete everything, but rest assure your accounts won't be deleted. If Fadil can revive the blog, I can revive the forum. 8)
0 comments:
Post a Comment